banner

Sep 9, 2012

Weekly Photo Journal

Matt made a new friend.
The kids here are fearless. Who's next for a snuggle? Not me.
David Sitton, president/founder of the CPCP and TET during the first day of class
Romans 15
Culture and Contextualization notes
Give your best guess what this is used for...





Soaking it all in.

One floor buildings house the classroom, library, and guest speaker room. 

Laundry takes about 30 minutes to dry in this heat. 

6 comments:

Margie said...

I love the way you captured the first week. Great photos. They are an accurate picture of life here! Kudos!

Ashley said...

Thanks Margie :)

Rhoda said...

Did y'all get the cold front in southern Texas?!!! A whopping 85 degrees in Dallas for us!!! (still hot enough to dry your laundry I bet!)

Ashley said...

Yes! Oh I loved the cold front today, it felt so great to sit outside on the porch!

Cindy said...

Oh my Matt, I do not like your new "friend" at all! Is this a pet or did you actually find it? Just gives me the willies.
Aunt Cindy

Ashley said...

That friend of his was running around wild, the kids scooped him up and they had a photo op. not a pet. no no no.