Matt and I are excited to announce that we are expecting our son or daughter's arrival around August 2nd of this year. By God's grace we have made it to 12 weeks and yesterday's ultrasound revealed the most energetic and lively baby I have ever seen. Baby K even had a little bought of hick-ups which sent the little body flying up, limbs flailing, and then back down to a resting position, though Matt was convinced his baby was doing squats. You may have noticed the blog has been very bare lately. The first few months of pregnancy have not been without challenges, not to mention morning sickness. I am happy to report that baby is doing really well and the challenges along with my morning sickness are subsiding. (Praise God!) Well anyway, I'm glad to be back, dusting the cob webs away, and hopefully posting the past few months worth of photos for you soon!
We are so blessed to be able to give praises to our God with all of you who have brought our burdens to Him in prayer! The blessing of sustaining this little one's life is nothing short of incredible in light of this last year.
- 2 Corinthians 1:8-11
No comments:
Post a Comment