Matt and I are praying in preparation for the time we begin seeking those interested in joining our partnership team as we train in Los Fresnos and do trips into Mexico next year. If you find us on your heart please pray with us as we embark on this journey. Pray also for our perseverance, that the Lord would bless us with strength as we continue on with our daily jobs and ministry roles.
Heavenly Father,
Thank You for who You are. Thank You for being sovereign, upright, holy, without sin! Thank You that by the blood of Your precious Son, we could be brought near to You. Lord, You are worthy of all praise! I confess Lord I do not always give you the praise you deserve. Change my heart Lord! I pray Lord that Your name be made much of in every nation! I pray that you might use us broken vessels to shine you light onto others. I pray for our future partnership team that you be working strongly in their lives now. Bless them with the provision to send those with a desire to go into the nations Lord. Bless them with a strong faith and desire to glorify You! I pray for close relationships to be formed over the common bond of Christ! You are so good Lord, You are worthy of our lives! Thank you that you know everything that we need Lord, and you will not fail to provide. I pray Lord that you keep our will inline with Yours.
In Your precious Son's Name I pray. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment